Monday, March 31, 2008

Thing 13: Online Productivity Tools

I can't get the count down to work. Help!

I have My Yahoo! and iGoogle already. So, I took this time to explore with them and set up new feeds. It was fun designing them the way I wanted. I have two tabs on my start up for these two home pages. I like iGoogle the best because of the gadgets available.
I had fun with Stikkit. I am constantly writing myself reminders. So, I think this will be helpful at home and at school.
I like the idea of having a calendar that everyone can check and add information to. This would be very helpful keeping communication open between a group of employees, or even family members.
The to-do lists were o.k. I think I would get more use entering notes on the calendars instead.
I did not try out Backpack. If I read it correctly, I would have to sign up for a free trial. I don’t like doing that.

No comments: