Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Thing 3: Set Up an RSS Account & Add Feeds

The instructions were a little difficult to follow. It took me awhile to find the feeds that I wanted to set up. I will have to spend more time exploring with RSS.
What I do have, I like. All the information updates I want are in one spot. I don’t have to search for them. It is like the “My Favorites” folder on the internet. I did sign up for both Bloglines and Google Reader. I found that I liked Google Reader the best. The format, to me, is more user friendly.
Now, I will be able to stay up to date on the news and also blogs from other teachers. It will be a great way to share ideas. I agree with another blogger that the easiest way to find information was to go to Google Blog and put in a subject that interests me.

1 comment:

Ruthie C. said...

Thanks for the helpful info.